– Literally pour an equal amount of all of your main ingredients into a jar –
– Add any extras e.g. herbs at your desired quantity –
– Use a spoon to fold ingredients into one another –
– You can then use your fingers to gently rub the scrub all over your lips –
– Finally use a warm damp cloth to remove and follow up with a thick lip balm –
Vitamin E Oil – softens, heals, prevents moisture loss, reduces scarring
Honey – softens, soothes dry and chapped skin
Brown Sugar – humectant, contains glycolic acid, natural exfoliator
Rosemary – soothes dry skin
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – strengthens underlying tissue and removes excessive dead skin cells, antibacterial, moisturising.
* If your Coconut oil is hard then you can lightly warm this by placing your required amount in a bowl in a warm water bath to slightly melt this. Be careful not to over warm as this will cause the sugar to melt.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)